Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do you guys keep banning me?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why do you guys keep banning me? Empty Why do you guys keep banning me? Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm

-(R.S.)-

In-game name:
<-(-(R.S.)-)-> #aSk`

The admin that banned you:
not sure

The map:
don't know what it's called, it was kind of western themed

Reason for ban:
said they had video of me hacking but that's crap, I'd like to see it because I don't hack and this is a misunderstanding. If it's ones of those "he shot at lucia" deals I don't even want to bother with it. I've seen plenty of those videos and sometimes the guy being accused isn't aiming at it on purpose, just gets lucky I guess. I think you can tell if someone is truly aiming at it, but it can be difficult to tell the difference. As for aimbots, you can tell when someones crosshairs follows someone to a T perfectly. But you can't knock someone for having good aim from time to time or getting a lucky shot off double head shot. You've got to know the difference between legit and cheater, and I am legit. I have ppl who would vouch for me as well from my past clans and current.

Your side of the story:
We just started new map, I had 2 kills 1 death and then I got banned. I like playing on the server and I get banned all the time and I don't know why because I don't hack. I never got banned from sS or any other server ever except AiC! I was in sS for a quite a while and now I'm in aSk. I know sS bans aSk members sometimes just to do it cuz they don't like us, but thats only certain admins, never happened to me before. I hope this is not a similar senario.

IP/Steam id: 24.179.164.246

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]