Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banned by Tacos.......

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banned by Tacos....... Empty Banned by Tacos....... Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:50 am

Surr3nd3r

so tacos banned me without telling me why are without warning or any reason at all, kushtalk my friend was in the server and said 2 admins said i was "definetly hacking" so it was reason enough to ban me, him and mr.pink where the only 2 admins in the server and i definetly DO NOT or have EVER hacked, u cant go off a whim of 2 admins and ban a person for what u "think" is hacks, ive been playing this game for 10 years and if uve ever heard of cal before i actually happened to play cal-m way back in '05, if u dont know what that is it means ur pretty damn good and know a lot more than a scrub like Tacos does about this game.... u can unban me if ud like id appreciate it but if not w/e fine then all that happens is i dont play with ridiculous admins anymore who act like they are 13 year old boys who cant understand that some1 is better than them at a game so theyll just get rid of them because they can......

2Banned by Tacos....... Empty Re: Banned by Tacos....... Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:52 am

Surr3nd3r

24.252.156.119 there is my ip, 5708 STEAM_0:1:208463 0 15:27 76 0 , there is my steam ID, o and BTW thats a low SIX DIGIT steam account tacos please learn something..... and u kno i actually had fun play on ur server... o well....

3Banned by Tacos....... Empty Re: Banned by Tacos....... Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:20 pm

exile550

I support you surrender. Again Tacos was there when I was banned today. I killed him twice while he was camping on dust 2 and then banned me. Admins should be given to people who deserve it, not random people who pay 20$.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]