Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ban Status

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ban Status Empty Ban Status Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:34 am

Asterisk

I am posting here because posting in the ban forum is restricted to administrators.

In-game name: [A2D2]*Asterisk, although for some reason I noticed my name had been changed to "Justin" while playing on your server. This is not even my real name, so this was at best confusing. I attributed it to my recent participation in the UI Beta, which presented a few issues, such as game crashing, and I have thus since ceased participation in the program.
The admin that banned you: Unknown (if any?*).
The map: de_dust
Reason for ban: None given (if any?*).
Your side of the story: There is not much of a story; I initiated playing in your server, and after two or so rounds, I received a message that I had been kicked and banned. It occurred yesterday, so it would appear to be a permanent ban. Several of my acquaintances have taken a fancy to your server, as have I, marked by my frequent participation on it, so I hope that this issue can be effectively and quickly resolved. Thank you.
IP/Steam id: STEAM_0:1:546719

*That is, I am not beyond assuming that the UI Beta conflicted in some way with your server, resulting in some form of automated ban.

2Ban Status Empty Re: Ban Status Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Asterisk

The issue has been resolved. Thank you. If anyone has any information as to how or why this had occurred, please share it with me so that I may address it to avoid such issues in the future.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum